The mission of the Spring Glen Elementary School PTA is to enrich every child’s learning experience by connecting the home, school, and community. We achieve this by:
- Building a welcoming, diverse, and inclusive community among parents, students, teachers, and staff.
- Strengthening communication between parents, the school, and the district.
- Supporting additional opportunities available to all students.
- Providing additional resources to the school.
Every year, the PTA will spend approximately $35,000 to directly benefit students – approximately $90 per student. This includes:
- $20,000 for school and classroom support including in-school assemblies, classroom materials, playground supplies, and teacher appreciation events.
- $6,000 for events such as Art Night, Field Day, and Invention Convention.
- $3,000 for student and family support including afterschool scholarships and funds for families in need.
- $6,000 for administration and committees, including Diversity & Inclusion.
To contribute, please donate below or make a contribution via check. Donations of any size are appreciated so please consider making a contribution in an amount you can afford. Friends and family who would like to contribute are also welcome. Thank you so much for your generous support and we look forward to seeing you at all of the PTA activities and events throughout the year!
The Spring Glen PTA Executive Board