You can join the PTA online here.
Make A Donation To the PTA by clicking here
The mission of the Spring Glen Elementary School PTA is to:
- Build a welcoming, diverse, and inclusive community among parents, students, teachers, and staff.
- Strengthen communication between parents, the school, and the district.
- Support additional opportunities available to all students.
- Provide additional resources to the school.
We hope to be a source of community and connection as we respond to the unusual challenges of the 2020-2021 school year.
Our goals and dreams for the school year include:
- A webinar series offering support and resources for our school community
- Enrichment activities and events that allow us to connect even at a distance
- Grants to teachers for materials and supplies
- Providing every student with a book for One School, One Book
- Continuing to develop Nature’s Classroom, our outdoor learning space and community garden
- Support for Project Hope Road, which aims to bring texts written by authors of color to the children of Hamden Public Schools
- Opportunities for school spirit and connection, including our lawn-sign initiative, spirit wear, and SGS masks
- Providing forums for support around some of the challenges and stresses being faced by parents, staff, and others in our community
- Strengthening our commitments around diversity and inclusion
- Building community with other PTAs, schools, and the district as a whole
Can you help? What ideas do you have? How can we be together in these times? We’d love to hear from you. If you have not already joined the PTA, please consider doing so.
For more information about the Spring Glen PTA, please:
Visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/SpringGlenPTA/
Check out our instagram at https://www.instagram.com/springglenpta/
Contact us at email@example.com